1300 Pest Control offers Residential customers a Warranty for Rodent Control at an affordable price.
1300 Pest Control has a range of effective Rodent Control programs for Commercial customers.
Generally, the species of mouse or rat found in pet shops is not the same as the kind you find invading your home and gnawing on everything they can find.
Dealing with a Rodent Infestation
While you may consider grabbing the broom to chase away a cute little mouse that is scurrying across your lounge room carpet an acceptable solution, it is NOT the answer. Nor is a mouse trap, or in the case of a loathsome rat, a rat trap. Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why:
- Mice and rats tend to congregate in a mouse nest or rats nest. So seeing one rodent usually means there are at least 4 or more you haven’t seen;
- Rodents like mice or rats breed prolifically. A female mouse reaches sexual maturity by 10 weeks of age and can produce a litter within 20 days of mating;
- Rats and mice carry up to 35 diseases, including plague, leptospirosis and salmonella which are potentially deadly to human beings;
- Rodent droppings also contain diseases, to say nothing of the fact they are smelly, unhygienic and unsightly; and
- Rat poison and mouse baiting may cause harm to family pets and young children.
All properties should have a rodent protection program because of the significant dangers of rodents, which include spreading disease and causing damage to electrical wiring and fixtures.
Rodent control for mice & rats is best managed by installation of a Tamper Resistant Bait Station so only rodents can get to the bait. This is a lockable container with a special key making it safe for children, pets & possums which are protected.
The bait is professional grade. The rodents are attracted to the bait, which makes them thirsty. The bait is slow acting, which allows the rodent time to leave the house in search for water and die outside. The baits are non-transferrable, so if a rodent eats the bait and a pet eats the rodent, the pet will not get ill.
1300 Pest Control is the Pest Control Number YOU KNOW & TRUST!
1300 Pest Control Guarantees QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Quality Pest Control & Termite Services
Use only environmentally friendly products that are safe around children & animals
Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association member that comply with Australian Standards
Latest Pest Control Practices, Products & Technology, including Thermal Imaging to detect Termites
Integrated Pest Management for Residential and Commercial clients
Trust our Fully Licenced & Fully Insured Pest Controllers who provide Warranties
Yes, our Prices are very competitive! Get a Free Fast Quote
To speak with one of our Pest experts call us on 1300 PEST CONTROL (1300 737 826)
.Email this Post to a Friend